At the general assembly it was decided to give all members access to the membership directory. We decided in the board to do this via Google Groups.
It is possible for the members of the SCS via the Google Group to
- access the address directory
- send mails to the members of this group
Members of SCS who are included in the Google Group can access the content of the group as follows:
- click https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/clarinetsociety.
- on the newly opened page, click on „Sign in to view this group.“
- sign in with your Google account.
- under „My Groups,“ click on „Swiss Clarinet Society.“ You will find the address directory below the welcome message.
Please note: You must have a Google account to access the directory. To create a new Google account, click on „Create Account.“ after step 3. Please register with Google using your existing email address by selecting the „I prefer to use my current email address“ option. After successfully creating the Google account, you can repeat steps 1-3 to access the address directory.